Monday, August 10, 2015

KL Trip - Day 4

How do you spend 4 days in KL? Well we just did, with the help of bad flight timings.

Woke up super early, checked out and took our hired ride to the airport.

Reached too early. Walked around, but nothing much to see. The airport was spacious and clean. Felt comfortable there.

Brunch at Be Lohas Vegetarin Cuisine. I stay away from vegetarian soup noodles. I think my fried rice was the best choice :P Mother didn't like their food either. Too modern I guess.

Teh before we all died of a headache. A couple was kind enough to exchange tables with us so we could have more space outside.

Finally can check-in. Toilet break and off we went.

店小二 for lunchner when we landed. We were given the false impression of choice, when in reality, it's X's favourite around.

And the end of the most regrettable trip in years.

No comments: