Breakfast was oats. The type that I was force-fed during my school years. Sulked.
I asked for toast instead. Guess what, they had extra fried noodles, so I could have it! YAY!
I preferred to bathe after therapy as I would be all hot and sweaty after the workout. The Indian nurse in charge of my room was willing to accommodate me. However, it seemed that I had inconvenienced her as
nurse kept coming to ask if I could bathe already. Eh... therapy was late today, sorry!
Finally, I was done by lunch time and the nurse could get on with her work. It was then that I understood that bathing patients was the morning shift's responsibility. The shift was ending soon, no wonder she was kan jiong!
Noticed the nurse bathed me with her shoes and socks on. Needless to say, they were all soaked. Why didn't she wear slippers, I asked. She said they were not allowed to.
?!
Didn't make sense. What about hygiene and staff well-being?
No comments:
Post a Comment