Sunday, October 23, 2011

Visitors Galore

Gonna have lots of visitors today! Mother shampooed me yesterday in anticipation.

My relatives from Malaysia were coming to visit me, but first, they were going on a temple tour with Mother. This bought me time to finish my lunch special of dum briyani again!

Some drama in the room after lunch. The toilet door lock got stuck! A nurse and M were trapped. Fortunately, there was somebody with the patient and there was an emergency bell inside. Before long, all available staff were gathered at the door. All attempts to pry the door open failed.

Hope there was enough air for 2 in there!

There was no other option but to send in the professionals. They removed the lock to free the ladies. How brave and good-tempered M was! She didn't go hysterical or berate anybody for her misadventure. I would probably be sulking from boredom if I were the victim... :X

I think they took the whole door down since the door handle was totally busted.

My relatives came only in the late afternoon. The party was larger than expected - I think there were 2 aunts, 3 cousins, 1 of whom got married recently and 3 of aunt's friends. For some of them, it has been 4 years since we last met, when grandmother passed away. Think we were having difficulty keeping the volume down! Cousin T got upset when she learned that there wasn't time for her to visit the mall nearby already. Pretty devastating for a teen.

It made no practical sense for Mother to do a dinner-cooking round-trip at this hour. Well, I was expecting visitors in the evening also, so wouldn't it be better for Brother to buy me dinner instead?

While Brother was out, my visitors, E & Z came. Yeah the E & Z, whom people have been speculating whether they were still together or not. From this public appearance, I think this should put the rumors to rest ba? (Machiam movie stars) *Update the guys later!!!*

Great time catching up! Really rare for a busy lawyer to find time for me.

My dinner was fish soup beehoon from TJ Shopping Centre.

It's pork bone-based soup!!

Ohh shut up, it's the least of all evils already. Anyway, it's bland at best. Super, super, tasteless. Yucks.

No comments: