Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Shopping From Bed

Must-do-something-about-my-hair-getting-ripped-out-in-the-shower-every-morning.

The solution was to get them to use a shampoo brush instead. I knew such an item exists, but didn't know where to get one inexpensively.

Sister didn't find something matching my criteria in pharmacies and the likes of Daiso.


17 Nov
I managed to find one on Gmarket. Rounded silicone bristles that promise to gently massage the scalp by vibrating the bristles. Just S$3.90, inclusive of shipping from Korea! Decent reviews about the seller and product. Buy ah!


24 Nov
Received the brush! But there was a minor defect - one of the bristles looked like it was going to break.
Looks like a manufacturing defect. Not a fatal flaw, but it's imperfect! The seller must have seen it, yet he still pushed his luck by sending it to me. He's not getting away with it. I morphed into a demanding customer and emailed the seller about it, attaching the photo above.

The next day onwards, I requested the nurses to use it. It's effective!! Yay! Should have bought it earlier!


27 Nov
The seller replied and offered to send me a replacement. Luckily he didn't ask me to send the defective item back hah.


30 Nov
Waited eagerly for the item to arrive, but all I got was an email to double confirm my address -_- Here you go...


13 Dec
Received the replacement. So damn long lor. But I had no use for it. Family refused to use it. So I have 2 brushes collecting dust at home now. Oops.

No comments: