My appointment was at 11.30am. From the map, the place looked like it was in the middle of nowhere. Father said he knew how to guide the cabbie. I hope it's true.
Woke up earlier than usual. ~yawnzz so tired wor~~ *evil smile*
With a cab, the place does seem pretty easy to reach. Fare was quite affordable too, think just slightly above $10.
Reached there early, but I had to make a dash for the loo X_X
It's hard outside! I was taking so long that the staff came looking for me -_-
A young, tall and rotund (but probably muscular) local Chinese lady and an Indian man introduced themselves. They were the occupational therapist and physiotherapist respectively and they would be conducting the assessment.
First, some questions about my medical background and what I hoped to achieve here ala goal setting (sounds familiar!!).
Then the killer question - the lady showed me 3 objects, I was to tell her what they were later!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG
DIE DIE DIE DIE
Tested my strength.
They didn't have an Arjo Walker.
And the end. They forgot to ask me for the 3 objects. HENG AH! Coz I forgot what they were already.
Now to wait for the confirmation letter.
Went to the market nearby for lunch. So many stalls closed. What a pity.
No comments:
Post a Comment