(Probably today)
On the way back home, the Irritating Guy was lamenting to the driver, Mr L, about the service he has been receiving at Some People Died.
According to him, everybody here is unprofessional, from the therapists to the counter staff. They have been making him do the same exercise for ages and he's tired of them. They should let him do something new.
I agree with the therapists part, because at least, they are not supposed to gossip about their clients HAHA. And... I think he just insulted Mr L as well. He's doing the same exercises because he needs to do them, right? It's not like PE lessons where the games change every now and then. You want to change exercise, outgrow them lor!
Mr L and I were on the same frequency. He replied in an uncle way, "So I am not professional as well lah?" OMG LOL.
IG immediately mitigated by saying Mr L is ok.
Mr L was also on the same frequency as me regarding the "boring exercises".
IG supplemented with the contrasting physiotherapy he got from Mount E Hospital. He has been there twice. The physiotherapists are polite and listened to him. They gave him individualized attention instead of attending to several clients at the same time like at Some People Died. They also prescribed different exercises.
Erm... they are polite and focus on you because they are PRIVATE mah, paid better mah! And the attention given commensurate with what you pay them! I didn't study physiotherapy, but I believe there are many ways of achieving the same objective. He thinks Mount E is less sian only because he's not going there regularly! Wait till he does and he will find himself doing the same things over and over again like at Some People Died, shelling out more moolah in the process. I'm not rich like him, can go Mount E, so I will compromise. What you pay is what you get.
Mr L: Since Mount E is so good, go there lah!
Ya ya, if they are so good, why aren't you dumping Some People Died yet? Must be because Some People Died is cheap, right?
IG: Aiyah they are expensive! Those sessions I got are free!
CHEY so it's like trial only lah? Want to entice you to come back more often only. Seriously, why is he even comparing?
IG: And you know, the therapists are so good, that we have become friends.
Mr L: They are friends with you because they get paid!
IG: No! My sessions are free!
NO NO SERIOUSLY, is he that naive? He didn't pay, but the therapists are still getting paid by their bosses what?! And they have an image to upkeep, cannot afford to discriminate paying and non-paying clients. None of their business anyway, as long as they get paid as usual.
IG: We are real friends. Even though I do not go there anymore, we still call each other to chat. Once I asked him to accompany me to buy things because I needed his opinion. He went with me even though he's on leave!
Ooo... I have nothing to say to that then. I can only say that the PT takes his work too seriously. If I were a PT, I won't ever want to hear from my clients outside of the session. BTW, I think being friends with clients is being unprofessional...
He's here to stay, that's for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment