25/4
I asked the driver, Mr L, to drop me at Tiong Bahru MRT and he very kindly (and risking getting complained...) drove me to the lift entrance just so that we could save 1min of walking. Thanks!
Today
Irritating Guy's regular PT, M, has broken his leg some time ago, so my PT, S, is seeing him now. Seems like S is giving what IG has wished for - new exercises. IG tried and quickly said he doesn't want to do this. WTH so hard to please!
When the therapy was ending, IG was doing the standing frame and talking to a lady in charge of service and quality. From his facial expression and tone, and how the lady was just acknowledging his speech, he must be complaining. I mean, what else is he capable of?
When the session has ended and all the other clients have left, he was still at it. Father wanted to wait for him downstairs, but I decided to stay and hopefully my presence will remind him that he doesn't have all the time in the world.
11.25am, 5min to the time the transport should leave, he still haven't had enough. Got so much to talk meh? Damn cheong hei ley, this guy! How much of what he had to say were actually new? So much to say since his last complaint? Or merely reminding her of the centre's sins since day 1?
11.30am is the time the transport should leave, else we will be considered "late" and might miss the ride. But this is the last slot before lunch, so being late should not have any downstream impact, apart from a shortened lunch break for me and the driver. I'm boey song! Shouldn't his therapist do something, like ask him to get off the standing frame and announce the end of the session? He's still talking partly because he's still standing, right? Or the lady should say that she got to go? She no need to work one meh? Whole morning listen to him enough already?
SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!
I'm waiting. The driver is waiting. The poor lady still got to listen. The whole room was watching, waiting for him to finish talking. P the TA egged me to tell him that he should stop because I want to go home.
I contemplated asking Mr L to leave without him, but that should have a nearly zero chance of success. If he really practices abandonment, he wouldn't be waiting for him without limit every Thursday morning.
Alright, it's past 11.30am. I must put an end to this. I am not going to allow history to repeat itself. I was about to go interrupt already, but luckily S the PT did the dirty job. Maybe because he's quitting already, impervious to complaints!
The IG slowly sat down, slowly packed up, his oral diarrhea showing no sign of abating.
The lady then found an opportunity to escape. Not so fast! Need to give her a piece of my mind. I caught up with her outside the lift to give her a piece of my mind.
"I think you should be watching the time as people are waiting. If he has some feedback, you should arrange an appropriate time to attend to him. Please don't overshoot and risk a real complaint from me."
Oops. I just made a bad day worse for her. Hope she understands that there's really no point for me to scold that IG and this is really an indirect comment about IG.
The moment I reached the transport, I asked Mr L if we should be leaving by 11.30am. Damn pissed, it's like 11.45am already and I should be already enjoying my lunch at home.
He didn't reply.
Immediately, I regretted trying to drag him into this.
As usual, I tried catching a nap on the transport. The IG started scolding me. I couldn't really hear him above the noisy engine. Ignore... continue sleeping.
IG: I delay you 10min, you complain already.
What, you can complain, I can't? Since when is complaining exclusively your right?
Me: I never complain you what. I say the lady only, not you.
IG: You complain her is the same as complaining me!
HAH! Since when is he so protective of others? Don't make me laugh.
I didn't reply.
He continued his tirade, something about he wants to complain about me "wasting his time" when I asked Mr L to drive me to Tiong Bahru MRT, making him go round and round the area.
Huh! I saved him a trip my house, yet he never thanked me! If he really wants to be so calculative, let's start with his consistent unpunctuality every Thursday morning with downstream impact, shall we?
Don't wanna waste my breath on the unreasonable. Zzz...
IG: Oi. Oi. Miss Sotong. OI!
HE IS EXASPERATING!
Me: COMPLAIN COMPLAIN LOR!
He stopped bothering me. Probably because I gave him my blessings to file a complaint.
No comments:
Post a Comment