Friday, May 17, 2013

Entropion Correction Surgery Follow-up

How blissful to be able to sleep my fill everyday! I have been trying to stick to a normal schedule - by which I mean being with my computer for as long as I can XD

Today, I went for the post-op follow-up. Doctor said everything looks fine. We will only know the outcome when the scar forms and stabalizes, which will be in 6 months. Wa that's a long time.

Actually, I think the result is still asymmetrical. O well, this is not cosmetic surgery, I guess symmetry is a low priority.

She asked me whether I was doing the cold and warm compresses, and what I thought of them, especially the warm compress as they have just started asking patients to do it upon feedback from other patients. Uh... made me feel like a guinea pig!

I asked the doctor regarding the MC. She was astonished - she has instructed to give me 2 weeks! So the MO geh kiang lah! So irritating!

The doctor asked if 1 more week was enough - I could rest till the end of the month if I liked!! Woh woh, I would love to, but I can ill-afford to! She re-issued the MC for 3 weeks.

Lunch was EAT's bak chor mee at Square 2. I noticed syrups and Bake King artificial flavoring at a fruit juice kiosk.
So much for healthy, natural drinks. Reminds of me the cut-fruits and juice stall my class ran for the school funfair in Sec 1. Our form teacher told us that we must add some syrup to lower the cost. Must thank her for teaching us the realities of life at a tender age of 12+.

My colleagues sent me a fruit basket! Even for something as minor (and almost unnecessary) as this :D

Feels like I'm out to cheat the company of a fruit basket!

No comments: