Saturday, November 05, 2011

Lost and Found

Sleep was ok. No noisy patients despite the size of the ward. My only peeve was the nurses turning on the light at 7am to go around asking patients to rinse mouth. I had my eye mask on, but I could still detect the light. They didn't try to rouse me, but there was so much activity that I couldn't even pretend to sleep anymore.

Argh.

And then it was stoning till 8.30am for breakfast. Zzz...

The patient on my right got discharged. Byebye~

Slack day coz it's the weekend. Brother came to visit me with my tea special - cup noodles!

No teh peng downstairs. No food stalls. In fact, there were only vending machines. At least there are cold drinks on a hot afternoon.

Spent the afternoon on my tablet. Slacking is nice.


Dinner, at, 5.10pm?? I didn't taste it, but at least the vegetables looked better than you-know-where.

Received a greeting SMS from HX, whom I have neither heard from nor seen in ages.

Parents took over from Brother in the evening. The vacated window bed was just what Mother wanted. Again, she urged me to request for a transfer. No want lah! May that bed get occupied soon.

No comments: