1 Nov
When I was still in Way Point Hospital, my colleague, Q, told me that the team will be sending me a fruits basket. Since I could be discharging anytime, I asked her to hold it first.
Yeah, like finally. The team is always so passive about gifts even though the company was paying for it.
9 Nov
Now that I have moved, I could welcome my gift. Q gave me the link to choose my own hamper. Haha, weird to choose your own gift, but great idea! I shall not stand on ceremony then!
Hey got hamper! Better than fruits lah! Mother always buys so much fruits. And all the fruits basket have bananas :P Picked one with the most things that we eat and the least useless things, such as flowers.
11 Nov
My hamper is here!
It was disassembled soon after the photo was taken. Not because I'm yau quee, but because it's easier to take home! No space for it here anyway.
Seemed like the cleaners tio complain.
Cleaner and supervisor looked at the fan's blades.
Cleaner: Rusty lah
Supervisor: It is dusty! Dusty is our fault!
Ya super dusty lor! Glad they had it cleaned soon after.

No comments:
Post a Comment