Thursday, December 27, 2007

What I Got This Christmas

As I mentioned, I have 2 gift exchanges this year. From my JC class' I got a screen cleaning kit. Useful! If my family bothers to take out and use lah. Got chance at CNY.

I wasn't present for my office's as I decided to take MC instead. Father cannot fetch me for half day on the eve mah, so I figured it would be more economical to take mc, for which $20 is claimable. My bill came up to $36, which is probably comparable to taking taxi :\ but that's beside the point.

When I went back to work, my relief driver passed me my gift. He told me some convoluted story about how I was supposed to get gift no 29 instead, but it disappeared so I got another one. Chim. Got people want to steal my present. This 1 not nice? O_O

Unwrapped it at home. It's a MÖRKER Work lamp in white from Ikea. Looks pretty!

W happened to tell me that Ikea put their whole catalogue online. Idea!


Ya $5.90 only. Somebody didn't play by the rules. $10 budget lor! Exclusive of bus fare! I shall not attempt to find out who gave me that. Preserve the person's image, whoever he is.

What's gift no 29? Better or worse?

A good thing about it is that Ikea's stuff look expensive. But actually, I won't be using it even if it cost $20. Table too small.

Does anybody need a lamp?

Edited 06/01/2008: Successfully given away to my aunt! Yeah!

No comments: