3/12 Monday
Surf net. Read papers online. Chat.
This can't go on. Can't keep surfing net all the time, wait somebody found out that I have nothing to do, and give me something to do, how? Decided to get started on a self-improvement ebook recommended by a friend, Getting Things Done. But I'm really not into such books lah, dozed off several times. I need something better for tomorrow.
4/12 Tuesday
Brought The Da Vinci Code in ebook! Now I can look busy with my eyes glued to the screen!
C shared with us some cakes and kueh for his daughter's full month birthday. I had an ang ku kueh. Haven't had such a delicious and big AKK for a long time. Prima Deli's salmonella fiasco just got round every corner, so I would rather not know where the food were from.
Later in the evening, A came round with an envelope to collect angpow money for C. The smallest note available in my wallet were $10s. Darn. Dropped 1 inside. Saw plenty of $10s, got $50s too. Very few $2.
So the AKK I ate cost $10.
DVC is an addictive read. Must slow down tomorrow to make it last longer.
5/12 Wednesday
Surf net, chat, read DVC very slowly. Aiming to finish it next Thursday when I go on leave. Read very slowly.
Went Tiffin Room with my team.
6/12 Thursday
Surf net, chat, read DVC very slowly.
Boss came by my table and asked if I have checked his email. I replied that I wanted to finish this chapter first :O 要死啊! But I think he didn't catch it haha. He came to tell me about a new CR I was to start on tomorrow. Sounds like something I can finish in 1 day, but he said something about handing over the work before I go on leave. Need so many days meh?
7/12 Friday
Started work on my CR. Finished it before noon. Now I have the whole afternoon to test my work. But testing was like so boring lor... I'm sure nothing is wrong with my masterpiece.
Test, surf net, chat, read DVC very slowly.
It's been raining non-stop everyday and I just hate to be on a motorcycle in wet weather. Why must the management be so busy now? It will be really nice to just relax in a car. He's not exactly a guai guai driver but it's still safer than a motorcycle and hell-driving cabbies in noisy cabs with non-existent suspensions.
10/12 Monday
Wrapped up my CR.
Discovered that my boss quoted 10 mandays for something I finished in 2 days, with lots of time wasted in between. Kaoz!
Surf net, chat, read DVC very slowly.
This is how life should be. No need for any coffee and tea too.
11/12 Tuesday
Surf net, chat, read DVC very slowly. I cannot take it anymore! It's not possible to make this book last till Thursday! Shall finish it off tomorrow.
12/12 Wednesday
Wrapped up some work in preparation for my leave. Finished DVC! Found it better than the movie.
After work was the department's Christmas buffet dinner.
13/12 Thursday
Surf net, chat, pack table. When the clock struck 1pm, byebye! See the office again on 24th for a half day, then holiday again, with the option to extend!
No comments:
Post a Comment