There is a file browser for well, browsing directories and the files in the directories. The idea is similar to the window's file explorer. File structure on the LHS, file list on the RHS.

So what happens when you have too many files to be displayed in one glance? Being used to the IE explorer, I naturally expected a scroll bar to appear on the RHS. But when I couldn't find my newly created files, I assumed the creation failed and repeated the creation. This happened a few times before I noticed something new on top:
| Before |
![]() |
| After |
![]() |
My file list has spilt to the next page. This UI is not very successful in my opinion because I did not notice at first glance that they use pages instead of scrollbar. I had to delete the extras. Extra work *grumbles*
I need to click the arrow button to scroll to the next page. It wouldn't be a problem if the screen doesn't take at least 3s to refresh, like it does now. You think 3s is not too long to wait? How irritating is it when, after you have created the new page, the screen refreshes and always display page one when my new pages are always appended at the end of page 2? The same happens when I refresh the screen when I'm at page 2, and it displays page 1 instead of 2 when it's done.
In other words, Sequel cannot remember where I am and it HAS to display page 1 first. I have to scroll back and forth repeatedly. I like my things instant.
Hey, there's the "Display all" button! With a click, a scroll bar appears by the side and displays everything in the same screen like magic! *muek*
But when I change directory by clicking on the LHS, it's back to square one. Sequel doesn't remember your setting/preference. *sad*
If you think I'm making a mountain out of a mole, you don't understand lazy sotongs.
1major version release: v1.1 -> v2.0 is a major release. v1.1 -> v1.2 is a minor release


No comments:
Post a Comment