Friday, February 20, 2015

Shapewear From Taobao

After being wheelchair-bound, my waistline has exploded. I thought my body above my waist don't look fat, but maybe if it were, my pouch wouldn't be such an eyesore. And it's gonna expand on Brother's wedding because I'm not going to waste all the food just to look good!! :P

Still, I think I should do something about that pouch of mine.

Enter the shapewear!

¥96, Waist Cincher, ~$20
I bought one in beige. Keep the tummy tucked! I hope I will be able to breathe. And eat.

Mother wanted a full-body type.
¥86 Bodysuit, ~$18
I have been wondering how people relieve themselves while wearing this. Here's the answer:
All for the sake of beauty! What a bane to be a woman!

Mother could not decide on the size, so I bought a M and L for her in beige. So cheap, nevermind lah.

As with the dress, it threatened to arrive late. No intention of getting a backup for myself, but I don't know about Mother. She said the local shops are too expensive.

Anyway, as we know now, the items arrived in the nick of time. Then Mother said these are no good and she's going to wear her negative ion products =_= Ok whatever.

No comments: