Meeting up with my dear friends today! J was driving and could go to town, so I suggested that we go to Liang Court because I wanted to check out the cakes at Dulcet & Studio. Brother wanted to get X a birthday cake, so the cafe's proximity to the dinner venue made it the perfect choice.
Gave W and J a bar of Chocolove, Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate. Good stuff must share!
Dinner! My beef pasta. Yummy!
Strangely, the pasta wasn't filling at all. There's absolutely space for dessert.
Thankfully, Dulcet & Studio would have resumed normal operations on the AD and could take my cake order.
Some of the cakes menu for Brother's consideration.
But he let me choose.
Tell you what I picked on the AD itself :)
The POS has closed by the time I wanted to order. But they were so nice as to allow me to order without paying. So touched! I promise I will collect the cake and not let them down!
Hope X doesn't mind the 小日本 cake though! :P



No comments:
Post a Comment