Thursday, February 05, 2015

Exploring New Products

I felt Mother has to sell more unusual stuff in order to differentiate herself. Something hip that OLs might like.

Now Foods, Better Stevia Liquid Sweetener, Glycerite, Alcohol-Free, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
USD4.94
Stevia is a rather new sweetener.

  • Plant-based, so it's vegetarian
  • A healthy substitute for table sugar and artificial sweeteners like Equal
  • Just 3 to 5 drops is enough
  • Not much more expensive than Equal, and not commonly-found in supermarkets yet
  • Can be used in cooking and baking!
  • AND has zero calories!!
  • Has a long shelf-life, so Mother can take her time to sell it

Unfortunately, without ever hearing a sales pitch from a sales representative, she was unable to promote the product. She said "nobody asked for it". So hard to upsell? O well, I guess she wasn't interested in it either.


Nature's Way, Organic Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)
USD9.06
Mother wanted to sell coconut oil, so I found the most value-for-money and premium product for her. This is organic extra virgin coconut oil for an unbeatable cost price! 生意兴隆!

No comments: