Friday, August 01, 2014

iHerb, Our Supplier

iHerb is literally our supplier now. Mother has opened a shop at a neighbourhood market selling organic stuff. To her delight, there's still some margin left, and not too shabby at all, despite the shipping cost!


Now Foods, Certified Organic, Flax Seed Oil, High Lignan, 12 fl oz (355 ml)
USD9.93
This is the most value-for-money small-size flaxseed oil available. Comes with residue, hope the customers don't mind! No idea about the taste :P

Nature's Way, EFAGold, Organic, Flax Oil, 24 fl oz (710 ml)
USD13.54
This is the most value-for-money medium-size flaxseed oil available. As usual, no idea about the taste.

21st Century Health Care, Calcium 500 + D3, 500 mg, 400 Caplets
USD7.09
Finally, finally! They have made the pill size smaller. Happy to repurchase. But what's up with the green coloring?

Sierra Bees, Calendula, Soothing Skin Cream with Manuka Honey, 2 oz (60 g)
USD1.95
I have never heard of calendula cream until today.
Apply our Calendula Cream liberally wherever you have dry, irritated skin. Use daily, as your all-in-one natural, soothing skin moisturizer.
Since it's so cheap, I got it for Mother to sell. But she refused to, saying that it's improper to have only 1 unit of a product. Need to have at least a few. Well, this is the only unit I can get at trial price! Fine, I shall use it myself.

It's very thick and creamy, so I decided to use it as my night moisturizer. I apply only a dab for my whole face, but it's still too heavy. As you know, it's impossible to say whether it has turned my skin for the better not. At least it didn't ruin my face.

No more next bottle, because the original price is way above budget.

St. Dalfour, Organic Tea Sampler Pack, 3 Tea Bags, 2 g Each
USD0.05
I got this trial unit for Mother to sell, but she wouldn't, for the same reason as above. Very well, I shall have it myself. Not as pungent as Dilmah or Lipton. Not bad lor. But I will rather patronize Tea Voyage.

No comments: