Today is my JC friend, H's baby girl's baby shower. Ehh same name as another classmate's daughter.
Why do the angmohs call it baby "shower". Was it literally the first shower for the baby? :O
It's also my first visit to an EC. Really looks like condo wor. But very far from MRT. Not my type.
While getting off the cab, I don't know how Father did it, but he broke the handle of my bag. Wa luckily it's a Taobao bag lor, not some branded stuff. Really cannot let him handle ex stuff.
Means I should never buy branded bags? Nooo~~ :(
Buffet lunch was held at the function room. Glass all over, but only 1 aircon outlet?? We were sweltering under the heat! Does this constitute a flaw? Can complain or not? H, complain! Note to self - hope my new house is not like this.
The function room was by card access only, so H had to be around to open the door for the guests, who were constantly streaming in and later out coz it was too hot. Tsk tsk.
Buffet was average, but hey, they have my favourite fried beehoon and chicken curry, which I like everything except the chicken!
Caught a glimpse of the star. Haha looks like her mummy!
A few of my friends arrived. Caught up with them. Then we went outside. S let her girl play in the pool!! I was quite shocked at how well-prepared S was, and how Q transformed into the mega baby-sitter who even has a towel in her car.
The female security guard decided to do some enforcement, chasing kids who were not in swimming suits out of the pool and people with food out of the study pods. Because the male security guard was trying to play nice, so somebody got to 扮丑人 lor.
We adjourned to a study pod. Ahhh so cool here. Arranged our next gathering here. Yay!
H invited us to go up to his house for a look, but I think I had better leave now. Father has to fetch Mother back. Although she said I could stay longer, I think I shouldn't lah.
Haiz, no more weekend afternoon outings for the rest of my life I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment