4/6
Ok I think CPF is not going to reply me. Knn at least say sorry can't help, you are on your own, instead of just keeping quiet mah!
I wondered what Dr L wrote to CPF. Did he even tell them to check with my neuro doctor at all? Whatever he did (if any at all), didn't help, so no point contacting him.
Maybe I can try my neuro doctor. He started it all, so he has to help.
8/6
He thought Medishield is government-regulated, hence should cover all medical conditions irrespective of their nature. And implying that my condition IS considered congenital.
OMG he's so 天真 meh?? Sure or not? Unbelievable!!! Must be fake lah! He's in this line for so many years (I presume), don't tell me he doesn't know how many patients had to downgrade/lost their homes or refused treatment because they don't want that to happen?
Lies.
Luckily I walked into this with my eyes open.
Doctors should be made to attend healthcare financing course lor! $$$ should ALWAYS be part of the consultation and not relegated to the patient service which knows nuts about alternative options.
10/6
And so I emailed him a copy of General Information on Medishield where it's openly declared that they are the same as the average insurer.
Seeing where this email exchange is leading to, I mentioned that I would consider approaching my MP for help. Although I also know that also probably won't help.
11/6
He replied that he wasn't aware of the exclusions (yeah right) and suggesting working through a medical social worker to tap some endowment fund.
12/6
Ok I get it, he can't help me. I helped to end the conversation by thanking him for the MSW suggestion, saying that I will seek help from the No Use Hospital MSW.
13/6
I called up the No Use Hospital MSW who attended to me last time. She didn't remember me (of course), and astonishingly, she claimed not to know how to appeal to Medishield. She said she would check with her colleagues and get back to me. I thought she didn't sound interested to help at all. Placing no hope on her. Next...
No comments:
Post a Comment