Monday, June 18, 2012

HKAFO's First Outing

Today, I brought my HKAFO for PT for the first time. (Sounds like a FML story haha)

S the PT put it on for me. He said he has dealt with this before and wouldn't look at the photos Father took until Father shove his phone in his face LOL. In the end, he still had to follow the picture lor. Sigh Indian men and their ego.

And so I was telling him that I had to stand up from bed like a log, but S insisted on seating me at the edge of the bed first. CANNOT BREATHE lor. I really wonder why I had to sit first. It DOES NOT help with the adjustment of the orthosis since its position shifts. In short, other than torture, it serves no other purpose. If it's the crap about not standing immediately from a lying position, I thought we are over this by now.

So I stared at him and asked, "...What?"

He asked how I felt, anywhere too tight/loose...

SIGH SIGH SIGH!

I just said it's too tight now, but it might become ok once I stand. BRIGHT HINT.

So he stood me up and gave me a forearm walker for support.

Better support than the low walking frame!

Indeed, it was too loose once I stood up. But now the thing looked twisted. Couldn't adjust it while standing. So I was put back into the bed. And that was the end of my time with S.

Cheat!

No comments: