How could I not be, when I have to be back at work TOMORROW?
My long vacation whizzed by just like that. Well, 2/5 months was spent rotting in hospital, which couldn't be compensated by a mere 3 months of play.
Just view it as enjoying my annual leave entitlement for the rest of the year now, as I will be condemned to use my annual leave to go for physiotherapy. No more play for the rest of the year, and possibly more.
I could have resumed work earlier, but which sane person would do that? I don't miss my work all that much *evil* Nevermind that resting and working are basically the same - sitting at the computer for long hours, albeit doing different things of course.
My TLSO is very much unloved. I only wear it on Mondays when I go on the standing frame and also the monthly appointment at No Use Hospital. By the way, Some People Died's standing frame feels very much more secure than No Use Hospital's because the back support is solid wood. My favorite part of the session, coz I can play Fishing Diary LOL!
My other favorite exercise is on the Motomed.Leg only! Because I can play Fishing Diary... hee!
Not a fan of the arm part though coz it's too tough and I can't play Fishing Diary.
Ok enough about Fishing Diary.
I have a new OT seeing me now. A pretty young Filipino lady. Happy with her.


No comments:
Post a Comment