Monday, February 27, 2012

Don't Speak

It's been nearly a month sharing the transport with this noisy guy who yaks non-stop during the journey. All I wished for was peace and quiet so that I could nap. Having to wake up at 7.30am is very taxing you know? *siams the rotten eggs*

Today, my ordeal was extended. For some reason, the driver decided to use Upper Thomson Road, which has a jam every morning. Maybe there's somebody new to pickup?

The noisy guy was not one who keeps quiet. He questioned the driver and found out he decided to travel via Lornie Road due to a traffic jam along CTE.

Ouch. Bad move.

The noisy guy wouldn't take it lying down. He started saying that the driver should have consulted him since he was "very familiar with the roads in this area, having traveled to Bukit Timah area for year". And he went on to describe the route he should have taken.

Father and I could only roll our eyes. I alone have 9 continuous years - try beating me? Yet we have not spoken a word.

By the way, the route he described is NOT the best.

No comments: