Thursday, February 09, 2012

Meeting a Long-Lost Friend

When I was still in the corner of Singapore, I was pleasantly surprised that Z, a friend from my JC CCA initiated a meetup. She offered to visit after I told her what I was up to, but I was sure nobody would want to go all the way there.

So when I was finally freed, I thought it would only be proper to take the initiative this time. She really took care of me back then and we haven't met since JC I think?? Since I was free everyday, I let her decide the day. She was having an interview at NYP, so we arranged to meet at AMK Hub.

Back from therapy, but still too early to meet. Used the spare time to hide those scars with liquid foundation. Ah great, the coverage is acceptable. Got to be careful to blend properly so that it wouldn't look like a patch...

Darn, this better not be permanent. I can't imagine having to do this everytime before meeting people. I know most women do this already, but I'm so so so lazy.

Added a scarf to hide my neck. I hoped I didn't look overdressed.

Wanted to cab there, but there was no cab. Hope the distance wouldn't be too much for father.

Z has already reached as her interview ended early. She picked Subway as she was hungry. Anything for me, although I wouldn't pick Subway if I had to choose. Simply no affinity for it for some reason.

Great seeing her again. Had a good time catching up. I still find her childish in some ways, voice a bit too deh, but everybody has their quirks. Most importantly, she's a very kind person :)

Let's do this again.

No comments: