Putting on weight! I'm sporting a double chin before I knew it. There is always too much food. Enough about eating more for healing. How can I consume the same portion as the rest if I don't even walk? Have to cut down already.
My toes nails are terribly soft. I used to have to press the nail clipper with 4 fingers and trim my toes nails after bathing so that they are softer. Now they crack and keep going whenever they a bit long. And the trimming process might crack them too. Argh.
Still having problem with toileting and transfer.
The scars on my face are still obvious. Plus a new pit right in the middle of my forehead, no thanks to that mega pimple. Thankfully, my cheapo beauty regimen has cured most of the other blemishes. Shall start trying the Asiatic Centella ointment of my face too.
PT at No Use Hospital today. Outpatient rehab really does not seem to be part of their focus. At least for the neuro department. There is only 1 PT and 1 TA at any given time. Large gym, but quite under-utilized. Funny that the doctors in the same hospital don't seem to be aware. Everytime ask me why only come once a month.
The canteen at Some People Died is pretty unappetizing. The teh tastes thin although the color looks ok. For cooked food, there's mixed vegetable rice, but the dishes look quite sad. Only half of the display shelf is filled, mostly with deep fried stuff - sausages, hash brown and the likes. Some oily-looking vegetables... and not sure what else, because I have no incentive to stop and find out. Maybe it's because there are so many food choices nearby. Pity the staff if they have to eat in on rainy days.
No comments:
Post a Comment