I wasn't exactly thrilled because I was already thinking about the space constraint in my house. And it would be too evil of me to encash it... LOL. Think later... thank people first!
Back to my S. Initially, he was happy to hear that I was finally getting a powered chair. However, the next week, he asked if I could request to change to a standing wheelchair.
So that I could stand myself at home too.
Huh! I called E, but unfortunately, the order has already been placed. Too bad.
I feedbacked to S. He said it was fine because after further consideration, a standing wheelchair might not be suitable for me. Ehh flipflop so fast. Luckily ordered liao.
Today, the wheelchair presented itself at my house.
Thanks to DNRWheels for the picture.
Looks light only... with the battery, the chair weighs 50kg. With me on me, a whopping 100kg! Nobody will be able to lift the chair with me on it... without damaging it.
The delivery man showed Father how to assemble and dismantle the wheelchair. Eh... if the "delivery man" could do a demonstration, he's probably not just a delivery man haha.


No comments:
Post a Comment