Sunday, September 28, 2008

Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

To be fair, I should write about this too.
Ya same story, my sister brought back a sample. Nice smell. It's a miracle anti-swelling agent! After poking at a spot, I dot it on the red, angry area and the swelling and redness went down right before my eyes!

But it didn't help with oil control at all.

So should I still call it a moisturizer, or just use it as an instant swelling relief?

Cheapo me went online to request for another sample :D

---
A light moisturizer with Zincadone A that tightens pores, helps reduce oiliness and improves skin clarity.
Helps transforms your skin in 4 weeks.

Skin Type/ Concern: Oily and Acne-prone

Results: After 4 weeks, the appearance of the skin is transformed, imperfections are reduced, pore size is visibly reduced, and the skin’s surface is smooth and even.

No comments: