Saturday, September 13, 2008

Eucerin Hyaluron Filler Eye

So how did my free sample work?

Well, it DIDN'T! Yup, lines still there.

But how can I expect it to, when I sleep after 0030 without fail everyday, stare at the pc almost every minute I'm awake, stressed by work for as long as I've been trying it?

I need a product clinically tested to work despite all my chronic habits above.

After leaving this product in my drawer at room temperature for about 1mth, oil has begun to separate out from the cream. Yeww.

---
Product Information


Hyaluron Filler Eye (15ml)

Intensive Wrinkle-Filling Treatment.

Instructions:

Apply the product after cleansing to the eye contour areas by gently dabbing it into the skin. Use regularly every morning and evening.

Attributes:

* Hyaluronic Acid
* Bioactive glucoside Saponin, one of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid stimulants
* Appropriate for use after Hyaluronic-Acid injections
* Non-comedogenic
* With concentrated Dexpanthenol to support the regeneration process over night

Benefits:

* Instantly visible effect: Hyaluronic Acid immediately restores skin volume to visibly reduce wrinkles.
* Wrinkle Filling effect from the inside: the bioactive glucoside Saponin stimulates skin's own synthesis of Hyaluronic Acid in the deeper layers of the skin.
* The dipped connective tissue under the wrinkle is refilled.
* Wrinkles, even deep ones, are plumped up from inside out.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Cetyl Palmitate, Behenyl Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycine Soja, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Bis- Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silica, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Trisodium EDTA, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylparaben, BHT, CI 77891, CI 77491.

Retail price:$51/15ml

No comments: