Brought home at the same time as the Refreshing Moisturizing Cream, I tried this first. It's the best moisturizer I have used! Absorbs fast, only need a small amount and my face remains matte for the longest time. But it's a wee bit sticky if I apply too much. Smells the same as its sister product.I want it, but I think it cost $80 for 30ml the last time I checked. Faint.
---
Product Information
Galenic Soins Hydratants Intense Moisturizing Serum: An extremely hydrating serum for all skin types.
Description: This moisturizing serum contains extracts of wild berries to restore natural moisturizing abilities in the skin. Wheat protein smoothes and softens skin, while glycols provide added moisture. Ideal for all skin types in need of a hydration boost, this serum is suitable for use alone or prior to your day or night cream. The cells become filled with water, skin is smoother and radiance is boosted. The results are immediate and long-lasting, leaving the skin with a soft, fresh finish.
Recommended Use: Apply morning and/or evening to a thoroughly cleansed face, neck and neckline. This moisturizing serum can be used alone or before applying the day cream with wild berries for reinforced action.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-12, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein (Triticum Vulgare), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract (Rubus Idaeus), Butylparaben, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) (Chondrus Crispus), Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Mica, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Ribes Rubrum (Currant) Fruit Extract (Ribes Rubrum), Titanium Dioxide, Triethanolamine, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract (Vaccinium Myrtillus).
No comments:
Post a Comment