Mother's choice of Mother's Day vegetarian food tasting is 佛有缘素食馆 at Kitchener Road. Very bad wheelchair accessibility! Because it's a shophouse along a busy road, there was no proper drop-off point. There are steps when you walk towards the restaurant and at the front of the shop. Dropped one shoe when I hit my foot on a step. Haiii terrible lah.
Saw a sign that they were shifting soon.
Don't remember much of the food. It was not bad I think. Not very expensive also.
I saw our neighbourhood Thai restaurant, Sukhothai there! The one near home has been closed a some time, did they shift here or just focusing on here?
Went to City Square next. Ran into a JC friend, Z, who was coming down the escalator with a *ahem* female friend, whom he did not introduce when we greeted each other. I'm glad I did not shoot off my mouth asking him who she was, because I jolly well know. He must be glad that they were not holding hands. Awkward~ Goodbye, catch up later.
Come on it's just a new girlfriend! Not as if they were cheating! Maybe they did, in the past, but just my guess!
Went Uniqlo and bought a top. I thought no more new clothes until next year??
Went to the basement. Wine Connection was closed. Yes, no booze after 10.30pm. Alcohol section was also cordoned off in NTUC. Long queue for cab. Call to cab companies take forever to get through. Hail GrabTaxi!
No comments:
Post a Comment