Friday, May 23, 2014

Get-together Lunch With Too Many People

Our Business Development Manager, J, organized a get-together lunch with IHiss and users. Ehh weird lor. Plus mingling is really not my cup of tea.

Venue is Buffet Town. Been there before and not very impressed. But since it's free this time, I'm good.

Uh... I'm the first to arrive. Don't like ley, although I will get to choose where to position myself. Hope later nobody insist that we sit speed-dating style. The team streamed in gradually. Those who opted to take bus were still quite far away. Bus all the way to City Hall?? Siao ah? Sure take a long time!

Father decided to stay and eat also, despite having to pay out of his own pocket. Feels a bit weird. But the benefit of having him around is that he can shell prawns for me :D

It's rare that I'm meeting my teammates again within such a short timeframe. I have recently been back to office for the health checkup. D is leaving us soon. Better see more of him. J and S would be late as they have gone for the X-ray and ECG components of the health checkup.

D brought us some snacks from his Taiwan trip. Odd to bring snacks to a buffet... haha. Father showed the him how to shell a crayfish. Good to learn during a buffet, lots of specimens to practice on. Too bad the crayfish was tasteless.

The delicious waffle was not available :(

Took group photos and that's about it. We didn't really mingle... hahaha. The users were very lonely lor, mingle with themselves. Some IHiss came to talk to me lah, but I don't really know how to carry a conversation with unfamiliar people. Just let me go back to my food pleaseeee.

Bye bye back to work, after I went to the supermarket to buy my Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar.



No comments: