Monday, March 24, 2014

Rehab Cancellation Charges

Uh oh worrying subject line!
Glad to know no change in charges! *clap clap*
Kind of amusing to see this paragraph about charges for second accompanying caregiver. Looks like there have been people abusing the service. Using it as transport to go out maybe.
Haha! I have the feeling they came up with this after the Irritating Guy flew plane on numerous occasions! But too bad he's no longer with us.

Good that they have this cancellation charges clause, but I wish they could make cancellation easier for us. How many people can decide that they will feel unwell the next day, by 5pm today? Actually the centre is still kind enough to accept same-day cancellations within reasonable notice, but I have encountered occasions when there wasn't anybody to pick up the phone from 8am to 8.15am. They should have a cancellation email address or voicemail so that we can inform them even over the weekend. Funny that they don't have anything like this in place yet! And I never remember to write it in the feedback.

No comments: