20/2
After being MIA for a few weeks, Irritating Guy was early (or rather, on time?), for once!! Caught me off-guard. So today, I was the one who's late.
After today's session, the driver Mr L very kindly drove me to the MRT station.
24/2
Today, Mr L told Father that IG complained. Ok, complain liao, any action plan? No? #JustFYI, haha and end of story. Really, nobody bothers about his complaints anymore.
What, jealous that I'm going to the MRT station? Well, he can go also mah, if he has any business there. I'm not stopping him. Hell, I can even wait for him while he shops, as long as I arrive home before 12. Not my fault if he has nowhere to go. I don't understand why he's not happy about not having to drop by my block. Crazy guy.
27/2
And before you complain, you should always look at yourself first.
My OT, S, told me that today, they are finally going to ask IG to leave!!! OMG! Stay tuned!
On a side note, S will be transferred to another project 3 weeks later. So he will be seeing me for another 2 weeks more. Boo. Gonna lose somebody I can talk to again. Post-change depression coming up soon.
Near the end of the session, the drama began with the Manager serving IG a letter, asking him to find another centre. He's consistently late in the morning and the driver could not afford to wait for him, as people who were going back have complained about always being late to leave and holding up the rest of their day.
IG rebutted, saying I was late last week and later the driver drove me to the MRT station. What! Late just once, want to complain! He has been late for the past 2 years and I have never said anything! Why drag me in, when I'm not the one who complained about him? Has he nothing else for his mitigation?
Angered, his father yelled who will be responsible if he doesn't get better. He said he will ask his doctor at Mt E to recommend. Wa push everything to the doctor, expert lor. And so confident that the doctor will recommend in his favor. Under duress, maybe. Father and son refused to accept the letter.
In the transport, for once, he didn't chat with the driver. Instead, he was filling his maid in about the numerous medication he had to take over the years. Odd to be talking about this now. Or is the information meant for the other passengers' ears as well? Whatever the motivation, I was just glad that his voice was lower and I could rest better.
6/3
Today, S told me that the centre served them the letter via registered mail. *Applause*
They have been coming for 9 years, yet saw no improvement. Plus that attitude and inconsideration, he has finally outstayed his welcome. Such a miracle that the centre has put up with them for so long.
He hogged the bed with the suspension frame, refused to let other clients use, saying he "needs to use that bed". What does he mean by he "needs to use that bed"! He just needs a bed, not that bed which has a suspension frame! All beds are the same to him what! What's worse was that he took possession of it before his session even started!
He extended his turn on the standing frame, depriving other clients, like me. Other therapists can't really do anything if his own can't get him to come down.
The centre actually checked with his Mount E doctor, who surprisingly, empathized with them. So the doctor is not like the father-and-son duo's partner in crime, like they have portrayed him to be. IG still hasn't accepted the reality. How do you move on if you don't? How to update your rehabilitation?
Peace in the transport, to ME! *pops champagne*
No comments:
Post a Comment