Driver very kindly dropped us off at Bishan. No more irritating guy, I own the ride!
I took a copy of the Cashier's Order form off the rack. No table suitable for wheelchair users. I shamelessly asked a guy who just walked out of his office, if I could borrow his table. He agreed, very kindly, and even helped to make me comfortable.
After filling up the form, the security guard directed me to the Priority Queue :D Very difficult to navigate along the winding normal queue you know?
The CSO went to the back, presumably to process my request. But she disappeared for a really long time. When she reappeared, she was walking about and talking to her colleague, something about "name too long" O_O. So they also kena the same limit. What legacy limit is this? Time to upgrade!
The queue didn't move at all because of me. The guy behind me started complaining loudly lol! Shut up can? Complain also no use! Nobody hiu him also. The normal queue cleared, so the guy jumped there. So much for priority.
The bank managed to type out the payee name afterall. I thought they were going to hand-write it.
For lunch, I went to try the famous Bishan Kim San Leng Ming Kee Chicken Rice. They serve cold chicken with jellified fat. Don't know how to appreciate it since I deskin my chicken or just defat the skin. Jellified fat is very hard to separate from the skin. The rice is not oily enough. I think the one at my house market is nicer...
X came at 2.30pm (sharp) to pick up cashier's order.
The developer informed us that they have received our cheque and form 3 and requested to proceed to do the Option. We acknowledged it.
At night, X and K came to let us sign the Option To Purchase (OTP) and an acknowledgement letter.
The Melbourne trip is officially cancelled.
No comments:
Post a Comment