X got the ball rolling by asking if we have shortlisted the units that we were interested in! O gosh people buy houses like that one ah? So fast one ah? Well I shouldn't be surprised. J's husband asked her to do the same when they were going to buy their EC. Kiasuism is essential!
I do have 2 choices in mind. Today, I learned that 1 of them have been reserved. The showroom only has the big site plan and model left, no more showflat. Nevertheless, I still wanted to go take a look to get a feel. Feel of what? I don't know haha. Lunch time is too tight. I am prepared to secretly skip therapy.
X helped us reserve our choice unit. I won't reveal which floor I chose :) Not entirely sure of my choice, because so expensive!! But also not sure if I would find the lower floor too low. Higher floors are too expensive, so it's now kind of the only choice left.
I studied the huge-ass brochure, which is actually the same as the pdf version lah. There are details about stuff like the fittings and appliances to be included. Amazing. But never tell us the brand ley. Yay we are gonna have a dryer! Hope it doesn't mean that we can't dry clothes at the balcony though. Just need to get furniture if we are going to rent it out.
There's a lot of chatter about another development right opposite this one and how this is a poorer cousin. Why compare? Just pay if the price is right!
Read on how the psf price can be estimated from the winning bid for the land plot. Recent bids for this area were all higher than this one. Will we ever be able to get such a location at this price if we pass this on?
In the RCR (Rest of Central Region).
MRT!
Promise of amenities.
No idea what's gonna be built in the plot across the road, but I'm sure it will be something worthy because it's next to the MRT.
Can I really stomach the mortgage with the expected rise in interest rates?
No comments:
Post a Comment