28/6
Got Mr ST to drive me to my hair stylist after therapy. Thanks!
26/7
Irritating Guy was fixing up a date with somebody over his phone. He decided on Din Tai Fung @ Paragon. O good, so does that mean I will not be seeing him on the way back?
My happiness was short-lived. He began pestering Mr ST to drive him to Paragon after therapy. Alarmed, I switched to high alert and listened intently to the conversation. Mr ST was hesitant throughout and never acceded to his request, while Irritating Guy took no rejection as agreement.
Wa copy me! But hell no is he going to Paragon! I cannot afford the long, slow and possibly jammed ride to Paragon. O, and there's a big fat ERP on the way. He wants to go DTF right? Why cannot go J8? It's on the way what. Less people too (presumably). I decided to intervene before it's too late.
And so, I spoke to him for the first time, suggesting J8 as an alternative and the benefits, without saying why Paragon sucks, of course.
Mr ST must be glad that I said something. He said that Orchard is too far. IG offered a compromise, saying Mr ST could drop him off a bit further at XXX (I didn't catch where) and he could wheel himself over. My bet is that the said place is not going to make a difference to us because the only neutral place is where my hair salon is at. Mr ST didn't agree to it.
At the end of therapy, IG didn't take the transport. He has arranged for somebody to pick him up in a car. Wa die die must go Paragon lor!
*Evil smile*
Today
When Mr ST came to pick me up in the morning, he told me that IG and the other lady sharing the vehicle (they now chat like BFFs) have joined forces to complain about him driving me to my hair stylist that day, wasting their time in the process. His boss invited him to tea over the issue.
WA THIS GUY IS FUCKING IRRITATING CAN?
He's totally doing this to get back at Mr ST. Else how to explain this delayed reaction? Almost 2 months to feel so inconvenienced? I'm the one who requested him, why didn't he come at me instead? And that bitch, what's in it for her?
Hope Mr ST is not getting punished because of me :(
On a brighter note, the transport is so much quieter because IG didn't talk to Mr ST at all. I can nap in peace!! Please continue this cold war forever and ever!
What's in it for IG anyway? Losing a friend, is it worth it? Waaaaiiittt... complaining about a friend... so was Mr ST ever a friend? IG always speaks of everybody at the centre like they are all friends, since he has been attending physiotherapy there for a long time. Except the therapy-related staff; he openly expresses his disdain.
Now stabbing a friend in the back over something that's not 100% his fault, without warning... All his "friends" will surely learn about his true colors.
Dangerous fellow. Luckily he doesn't work. The world is blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment