Made a date with Z at AMK Hub foodcourt after OT session. I went home for a toilet break first as well as to doll up a little.
I thought I was late, but when I reached, she said she would be late and told me to find a seat first. Thinking that she would be here soon, I told Father to go eat first while I wait myself.
It turned out that Z has overslept and just getting out of her house!! Not enough time already lor, it's already nearly 1pm! By the time she got here, it would be time for me to leave. I can't afford to wait today - it's not like the last time we met, when I was still on leave. I have to be back by 1.30pm.
Pissed. Should have told me earlier mah. Meeting another day instead is much better than waiting in boredom just to see her for a few minutes and having to be late for work. I think she felt back and insisted that I wait as she would be here really soon - she's already on the MRT. She told me to eat first.
Fine.
O the stall nearby looks good. I requested the stall owner to come and help me. Happy that she was so helpful :) had a plate of fried tanghoon.
Father came to check on me and was shocked to see me eating alone. He got me a cup of tea and stayed with me.
Z finally arrived. She bought her food. Father bought her Milo. Finally could start what we were supposed to do - chat! While she gobbled her food as she was famished.
She was going to Japan soon to attend a fashion show. How cool is that! Always very happy to talk about this country! :)
She invited me to join her for a free movie, Katy Perry: Part of Me. Thanks, but no thanks. Not her fan. I won't see it even for free.
It would be difficult to meet again as she was going to work in the west part of Singapore and she lives in the far north. How about that I join the gatherings she frequently has with another 2 common friends and another that I don't know personally. Unfortunately they usually meet in the west too... moreover I'm not super keen about the other 2. We shall see.
Bon voyage!
No comments:
Post a Comment