Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Straighten-A-Sotong Part III

Damn, it was difficult locating the Diagnostic Imaging from the NNI side of Took Their Savings Hospital. We followed the footprints on the floor which led us to a room, but the name of the area was something else. There was a bunch of M*l*y staff gathered around a counter chit-chatting merrily. I asked them for directions, but one of them shot back ”Dunno” without as much as a thought, obviously trying to swat me away. What attitude!

So, I continued down the corridor although the footprints were gone. I went round the corner and found what I was looking for. And guess what, it was THE SAME ROOM as the one where I got shooed! Can still see those fucking lazy M*l*ys talking and laughing! Unbelievable how they were too lazy to even lift a finger and point round the corner!

After the test, I saw the doctor. My results were normal and I could proceed with the surgery.

No comments: