Plan for the day: Hit the sale once it opens in the morning at 10am, grab something within 30min, pack lunch and fly off to work. Perfect.
The organizers gave us transparent bags to hold our trophies. There weren't many people when I reached, so I browsed leisurely. So wrong I was. The crowd swelled quickly and it wasn't long before I had to squeeze my way to the baskets. It was hot (would have been worse if the sun were blasting), stuffy (at the lower deck of a double-storey carpark, which provided shade, ironically), crowded and tiring. So I just looked at the design and dispatched my sister to find one of my size (the reason why she HAS to come). At a sale, you just want to buy everything, so we put anything we vaguely wanted into the bag first. Take first, think later. Chiong ah!
The panties section was horrible. Everything was in a heap and women were furiously performing the routine of fishing-inspecting-discarding/keeping. I joined them. So auntie.
When we were done, we went to a side to filter the stuff. If only I could afford all, then no need to waste my brain cells to think and 忍痛割爱. Shape a bit funny, out. Color too bright, dunwan. No, cannot keep this, got a similar one already...
I think I spent more time filtering than grabbing. Went to take a seat around bored men and children while my sis and mum paid.

I ended up leaving the place at 11.30am. My mum was so happily shopping that she decided to forgo an interview, but ended up the interviewer was late, so she still had the interview. I went for lunch before leaving for work.
Total damage $58 only. Impressive! *applause*
No comments:
Post a Comment