On 16 Apr, my team had a dinner at Indian Wok to congratulate ourselves for working non-stop since October last year and not having our names appear in the A01 and A04 messages for Insane Man Hospital1. Good food! The fried cauliflowers is DELICIOUS! Considering that I don't really like cauliflowers. I think I like it because it didn't taste like cauliflowers.
Another thing about Lobby Court@Swissotel. The waitress who took our orders has a GOOD memory! She memorized all 7 drinks, no pen and paper at all! I was waiting to see if she could serve correctly later, but to my disappointment, her colleague did the job.
There's actually Japanese buffet at Revenue House! And it's cheap at $18+++ for weekend lunch. Although the menu looks slightly limited, but as long as there's salmon sashimi...
Did I mention that I finished the Cipro?
1A01 and A04 are used for patient admissions.
No comments:
Post a Comment