25 September, No Lousy Books
Went to a branch near the sea. The evil security guard would not let my father park in their carpark, saying it's for staff, despite a sign saying "Visitor's carpark" (or parking, can't remember). It's raining lor! Still want to make him use the public carpark *grr*
I was fated to be late because I had to wait for a lady to switch on the lift at 9am sharp.
The job sounded very happening. Have to manage vendor and project, with minimal programming (I like!). The vendor is in Chicago, so I would have to do phone conferencing at midnight sometimes (I wonder why not the other way round). I was told they have a big budget (ok! Pay me more, everything also can!) But the killer was having to move and setup machines, and travel frequently between offices. I told them I couldn't do it.
They said they might have other positions suitable for me, but they involved programming. O well, I thought they wouldn't call me for them liao, not after I tailored my answers to suit this job, saying I would like to do less programming. And I don't think they would be fast enough for me to consider them.
Fucked up.
No more appointments for the rest of the week. Ass See Ass did not call as promised. Please be slower...
27 September, A New Date and a Ray of Light
SutarHarp invited me to an interview on Friday! It's for some configuration and testing position. Actually I hear the word "configuration", I wanna faint liao. I think the only configuration I can do is changing the theme for Windows. Nevermind, go there and find out more.
Ass See Ass offered me. 2.6k only, and still dare to tell me very competitive already. Wei you offer fresh grad 2.5, don't think I don't know ok. But I tend to talk rubbish at this time and bargain only 2.7 *bish* Sigh tomorrow need to bluff them I got higher offer and see how liao. Sux man, why I always talk rubbish?
I received a letter from Am Oh Ee to inform me that they had received my application. Erm, I sent it like, 2 weeks ago ley. The letter was dated 19/9. Bet they backdated it, those bummers. That's why I wanna join them.
No comments:
Post a Comment