Buying a different type of makeup! Shake-on hair that promises to transform a botak into a full crown! I had first-hand experience with it for Brother's wedding, when the makeup artist used it on me. It was marvelous and came off easily during shampooing. I remember seeing advertisements for a similar product a couple of years ago, going at about $50 per bottle?! Just have to be patient for a made-in-China version. Check out FULLY HAIR FIBERS from Buy Sell Supply @ Qoo10 for $10. Not sure if it's the same as what the makeup artist used and what was advertised, but $10 is cheap enough to find out for myself.
Basically, it's just fibre with static electricity so that it would stick to your hair. I tried it for Grandmother's birthday dinner and it is so easy to use! The problem was I didn't use hairspray, so the fibre started falling out (but I still had enough to last the night) and getting on my white top. MUST use hairspray next time! It's also easy to wash off - twice was enough.
Alas, I was too lazy to use it again wahahaha.







No comments:
Post a Comment