Friday, April 17, 2015

Triple Three and JC Friends

OMG? It's been 3 years since we the time we went to Triple Three @ Mandarin Orchard? My team's back here again!

Everything was pretty much the same. Father stayed. Hope won't ask me to pay ^^;; He got me so much vegetables... zzz

As usual, I was seated with guys who don't talk much. But maybe it's because the grass always seem greener on the other side.

The restaurant provided wooden stirrers. Which the guys used to play pick-up sticks...

And the guys went for the second activity of the day, Xcape at Bugis Village. Bugis Village is not known to be wheelchair-accessible, so I was tasked with manning the servers since they could not bring electronics in. I even went to office to learn how to monitor the servers. 没得玩,还得看家! Don't care, I made my way home slowly.

As luck would have it, the day passed uneventfully. I got off work at 5.30pm sharp, coz it's the time for something I truly look forward to!

NO IT'S NOT PLAY GAME.

I'm meeting my girls from JC for dinner!

We were meeting at Sushi Goshin by Akashi at Suntec City. It's such a long way from City Hall MRT. Luckily I still remember the route Brother used when he wheeled me. Father surely wouldn't know.

So surprised to see W and S pregnant! And E was still on maternity leave. So many babies!

Very good sushi. A bit pricey, although it's actually mid-range. Don't care nom nom nom. Not as if I can eat a lot lah.

Desserts looked boring, so we went over to PappaRich Malaysian Delights. S's husband and daughter came to pick her up, but they were still ok with staying for desserts. Good, fanciful chendol that's a bit pricey. Ok lah, the quality is there mah. It's worse to pay foodcourt price and get horrible food.

Had to find a toilet before going home. Loong ride back and reached home sooo late.

No comments: