!!!
No exclusions! No income cap! How could all of us have missed it for the past 10 years???
Although it's already past the date for tax-filing, we could still give it a shot.
Singapore makes tax-filing so easy!
And just look at the application form! I will fail all questions with flying colors!
But I need a doctor to sign this. I have just gone for my rehab appointment in March. We all know that scheduling a last-minute appointment with a public hospital is next to impossible. But I'm not gonna give up so easily, when there's a potential $245 in tax savings this year alone!
Plan: Get my PT to provide a letter stating that I cannot perform those activities and get the neighborhood doctor to sign the application form based on the information.
Here goes.
My OT and PT worked together to give me a signed form :D I took it to my neighborhood clinic and asked the assistant if the doctor would be able to help. I said I know he did not have background on my case, so I have brought a form from my PT. He's ok with it, but I would not be able to claim the bill from my company :(
Brother scanned and emailed it. And it was a success.
I think... social workers might want to include tax matters into the list of items that people might need help on.
No comments:
Post a Comment