Finally CPF e-services are completely up. The process of filling up the request form was quite straight-forward, but there were still a few glitches.
I was prompted to print a copy of the form before submitting. Ok, so I clicked the Print button provided. The lousy button didn't allow me to print to Google, and printing to PDF got scrollbar. I should have tried changing the paper size, but I didn't think of that then. Fed up, I screenshot it.
Ok, done with the diversion and back to submission, but the Submit button disappeared! WTF, now must I redo the whole form????? Not that I had a lot to fill in, but just boey song lor. I tried the Back button. Phew, everything was still filled in. Carefully get it done without repeating my mistakes~
Successfully setup the payment with 1 day to go! Phew!
No comments:
Post a Comment