Saturday, October 04, 2014

My Beauty Diary Vanilla Moisturizing Aroma Mask

I responded to a facebook promotion by My Beauty Diary to redeem a free sheet mask. Because no need to share, write fake posts, invite friends or go down to collect it!

It took so long that I thought I have been forgotten, but the promised mask eventually arrived in my mail.

Vanilla Moisturizing Aroma Mask
Ooo with hyaluronic acid!
The scent is very mild and pleasant. The essence is non-sticky and easy absorbed. As always, my skin is very moisturized after using. However, I can't tell the difference between this and other flavors that I have used before. But I must admit that I'm just a recreational user. Find sheet masks too expensive lah.

The merchant has thrown in a free sample for 自白肌 moisturizing toner.
Never heard of it... tried it and found it ok lor. Can't really tell much from 3ml. Is it supposed to be a toner-moisturizer 2-in-1? If so, it's good for travelling and lazy days lor. Thanks but no thanks, I will still stick to my cheapo products XD

Now then I realized Fan Weiqi is actually quite pretty.

No comments: