Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Money We Paid

The 15% deposit, legal and stamp fees have been deducted from our CPF accounts. Our accounts look so empty now~ A decade's labour for this day!

A caveat has been lodged on our property by Maybank.

According to the statement of account from Maybank, there is a $0.36 interest earned on the $1000.01 principal for our loan account. Hey the interest is high lor! 0.0359%! Better than the lousy Citibank Step-up, 0.0052% nia! Can I deposit more money in it?

I think we are quite done with the money-throwing and documents ocean. In summary, apart from the cost of the property itself, there's:

  • stamp duty (to come up with cash first before CPF disburse)
  • legal fee (to come up with cash first before CPF disburse)

Cash to splash out:

  • First 5%
  • 15% downpayment

I will think about the taxes as they come along.

Damn blur lah! Ask me pay what, when pay, I just did as I was told. No property agent with lobangs sure die! Kena bluff until no pants!

No comments: