09:00 - Rise & Shine, 23°C
Wished I could sleep more, but got to check out again today. And we only have 1hr to get our asses out, which from experience, I know wasn't enough. Gonna be late again~
Rare event! No cup noodles breakfast today! Because we were going out for brunch and I wanna save appetite! We still had the strawberries from yesterday. Eat them already! Can't bring them back to Singapore. I was dismayed to discover that some of them were already bruised. Some had to be thrown out :( So fast! Why is it that those in back home seems to last longer?
| The cute strawberries from Marche |
09:54 and we were still eating strawberries tsk tsk!
| View from our room |
Sister drank more milk before we left. How I wished I could :( But I can't afford any violent stomach upsets.
10:40 - Check-out of Hotel Sunroute Sapporo
Now then I get to visit the reception. Nothing very special about it also lah. There's sofas and newspapers. The cafeteria is also on the level. We could pay to have breakfast here, but... no thanks!! I am drooling over my mental picture of brunch of seafood don already! This hotel is budget one lor... everything extra is not free. There's a vending machine for umbrellas. Nope! No free umbrella for you when it's raining!
We deposited our luggage with the reception, which they kept in a room behind the reception. Mmm looked secured. Nothing can beat our experience at Taipei's Neijiang Hotel, where our luggage was left at the lobby secured with a string.
10:50 - Walking to Nijo Market Cum Sight-seeing, 27°C
We have decided to walk again, so that we could see take in more sights with our very limited time here. Time for Google Maps to 大显身手! Eh...? It's been updated? Updated nevermind, but update until our homework (the pins we created for our destinations) were all GONE? WTF? No way to get the stuff back? So irritating! To think we have been praising it for the whole trip! Now it has to let us down on the last day, the day we were going to be the most dependent on it.
What to do? Search the place again lor. Sibei waste time.
Quite warm now. No jacket needed.
| Sapporo ESTA |
| Teisen Bowl, the giant white bowling pin building |
| High-class-looking restaurant |
| The ubiquitous pachinko outlet |
| Pachinko, Hokuren Federation of Agricultural Cooperatives, Pachinko. Well done |
| Promotional balloon by Metlife Alico |
| Hydrant in Sapporo |
| Wa wa grand-looking pachinko outlet! |
| Close-up of ESTA |
| Hotel Monterey Sapporo, kind of posh vs ours |
| Of so many things in this view, the first thing that caught my eye was かに |
| Closing down sale, Japanese style |
| Pedestrian crossing with countdown. We should have this too |
| Street floral arrangement. How cool is that! |
| Boring-looking office buildings |
| The central bus terminal |
| 創成川 Sōsei River |
| Kind of resembles Bishan Park |
| Relationship between guarana and polar bear...? |
| The must-have for every city - Sapporo TV Tower |
11:20 - 二条市場 Nijo Market, 28°C
We knew it would be far, but didn't realize it would be 30min of walking! The most direct route would have beem to follow the river, but as you can see, we didn't quite do that. I blame Google Maps.
![]() |
| 1.78km! |
So many cabs, and does not resember Tsukiji at all.
Hmm... not a lot of people around. Too late in the day?
Definitely less busy and much neater than Tsukiji.
Almost all of the shops offer to cook their seafood on the spot and you can savour them in their premises. Choose your own still-swimming seafood, super fresh! Unfortunately, we could see that most of the shops are not setup with dine-in in mind. The shop premises are wet, as what you would expect of a market. A lone table and stool or two is where you eat, if you could get past the exterior wares display, which reduced the entrance to a 1m-wide max path. No-no for me. Besides, I'm not really sure how the deal goes. Afraid that I will overspend if I build my own meal.
Most of the merchants were warm and smiley. A few offered samplers, where sampling is possible (can't expect sashimi sampling right... XD) Felt kind of bad having to smile at the merchants and walk away without buying anything.
I wonder if the locals have lost a market to the tourists?
| Definitely tourists-oriented! English sign spotted |
| Why must they put PET bottles in the water? |
| Weird seeing melon jelly displayed alongside seafood |
| Capturing the menu for our consideration |
| Dilapidated shop |
| How about a crab feast? |
There's also fresh fruits and vegetables for sale. Melons sold here are primarily Yubari King melons 夕張メロン. They look the same as Furano melons, but I think they are not the same. Yubari melons are supposedly the best-tasting. O? If Furano's is already heavenly, Yubari is... ? I WANT!! But I don't think we can handle another melon :(
Marinated salmon roe!!
| I would have bought a bottle, if we had the means to keep it cool :( |
| Instant food and snacks |
| The shopping street we will be heading to later |
| Fish selections, yes, including whale |
| Cafe that looks out of place |
| Snacks that look out of place |
| Another menu for comparison |
| I choose you? |
| The darker interior, with no ventilation. Stuffy if not for the occasional cool draft |
| Outside also have. Very attracted by the uni bowl. Kept loitering lol! |
| Getting a closer look |
| Antique or boneware shop? |
12:05 - 海鮮丼の店 どんぶり茶屋 Donburi Cha-ya
As fate would have it, Donburi Cha-ya appeared at the right place, at the right time. We decided on this shop on the interior because they have clean, accessible seats. Pampered~ Even though the restaurant was largely empty save for the counter seats, I placed my faith in my instinct.
OMG they actually have a website?? I told ya we got taste!
OMG THEY ALL LOOK GOOD!!
| Eat what eat what~ |
Can't make up my mind!
| Order ALL, can? :( |
Here comes our cholesterol bowls! We all upgraded our uni. Must-do, since we are here already! ¥500 more for better-tasting gonads, hmm...
| Siblings' 丸鮮丼 Marusen-don, ¥2,880 |
いくらとサーモンの親子丼 Salmon and salmon roe with rice - I tried a few balls of roe. Mmm~ I don't know how to describe, but it's just different in a nice way. Because it's not too salty, not fishy, tastes fresh and is firm? I wished I had ordered a set with them so I could have more!
生うにほたて丼 Sea urchin and scallop with rice - Took a bite of the scallop. Yum yum I miss good raw scallop!
ぼたんえびとまぐろ丼 Jumbo fresh shrimp and tuna with rice - Didn't try, mine have :D
かに棒肉の入った特撰かに丼 Crab leg and special crab with rice - Didn't try, mine have :D
| My 究極の至宝丼 Kyuukyokuno-shihou-don~, ¥2,980 |
生うに Sea urchin - Ah~ how relieving it is to finally taste quality sea urchin, that's firm and fresh, unlike those served in Itacho and Sushi Tei, watery and disintegrating!
毛がに身カニ味噌和え Horsehair crab's meat with crab miso served on shell - O how luxurious to eat crab meat fuss-free! It's just all meat without any shell attached. No soup ley, so what's crab miso? Is the crab meat stirred in crab-flavored miso? Nahh who cares?
毛がに足 Horsehair crab leg - that hairy thing on the RHS of the shell! I have waited so long to taste its sweet meat again!
たらばがに棒肉 King crab leg - Those free-flow king crab buffets cannot measure up to these 2 plump chunks of pure crustacean goodness.
Thank goodness that the chef left the prawns' heads on so that I can identify them.
ぶどうえび Purple shrimp 葡萄虾 - That prawn with a purple head lor~
ぼたんえび Botan shrimp 牡丹虾 - Wa really jumbo can? But the sweetness isn't diluted with size.
甘エビ Pink shrimp 甘虾 - Reminiscing the taste I first experienced on the last meal of my previous holiday...
I sucked the heads too :P Actually... it's not very nice. Maybe because I ate it quite late, when it's not cold anymore. A bit fishy.
Tried to eat as much rice as I can. Really good rice, but have to be mindful of dinner in a couple of hours.
Upon googling, apparently crab miso is not as innocent as its literal name. It turned out to be quite sinister - it's whatever's left on the inside of the crab shell after the meat has been extracted, which is mostly the internal organs! :O Artery-clogging goodness! SINFUL!
Doesn't cholesterol taste good? *yeah!!* Best of all, it's not pricey at all! Just think, will you be able to get 7 pieces of high quality sushi for $45 in Singapore?? Nevaaa!
3 satisfied and happy people!
Something note-worthy, the restaurant became almost full while we were tucking on. We attract patrons for restaurants!
12:57 - 小樽ビール 狸二条ビアガーデン 2013 Otaru Beer Beer Garden, 29°C
Let's check out this beer place since it's on the way. It's an outdoor beer garden specializing in Otaru beer. I have no idea if Otaru beer is any special though.
| Selfie, DSLR-style |
| Brave souls braving the heat |
| Sailor uniform-clad schoolgirls soaking their feet at the river, - a scene right out of doramas |
| Patrons all congregating on the side with canopies |
| Not exactly cheap... |
![]() |
| The kitchen |
13:00 - 狸小路商店街 Tanukikoji Shopping Street, 29°C
Shopping time! Tanukikoji Shopping Street is a wide, sheltered street with two rows of shops, one at each side. Think Osaka's Shinsaibashi-suji. Except this one is quieter.
Starting with 狸小路 1.
| Seemingly endless street |
| Door telling you it's not the entrance and map to show you the location of the actual entrance |
![]() |
| Life-size bears |
| Chops |
| 黑糖! |
There were shops selling clothes, but they seemed to be more youth-oriented.
| 狸小路 2 |
| 狸小路 3 |
| Video arcade |
| Slot machines mounted on the wall |
I have no idea what's upstairs.
When I saw this, I had the urge to get one. Although I rarely drink bubble tea now. I had to get this one because it has Hokkaido milk! But funny that "tapioca" is now a selling point? Thought people call them "pearls" because tapioca is cheap and sounds low-class.
| Drink time! |
| Need 2 people to man 1 shop? |
| Matcha milk, ¥300 |
| 狸小路 4 |
| Cute, fluffy moss balls, marimo |
Walked away without buying. Wished I had the time to do some homework before the trip, coz I have not bought anything yet!
| 狸小路 5 |
| 狸小路 6 |
Sister saw this and promptly went in.
| 新倉屋 Nii kura ya |
| We bought! |
Comes with expiry date. But we are gonna eat it now now now!
| Daifuku, ¥126 |
| Hotel Dormy Inn |
Saw an animation school at the end of 6 also. Got people go and learn one?
| Cafe with eye-catching deco |
The one shop that all Singaporeans will notice.
The color scheme, font, Tiger plastered all over and of course the shop name, do exude a Singapore feel. But the deco inside... hmm dunno, maybe more like a pub? Pub that sells kopitiam food, calls itself a kopitiam, but Chinese name is 酒楼? What a mish-mash!
| Pwetty drain cover~ |
Somewhere along, Sister bought a pair of socks. Brother said she must buy socks on every holiday -_-;;
Ok, we are nearly at the end of 7 segments of shopping street and yet we have not bought any snacks. This cannot go on. Since we noticed that the snacks on sale are mostly the same, we walked into the next one.
Found in Singapore, so not buying. And Sister said her friend said it's not nice.
The giant million yen note snack! Didn't buy as it's more expensive than last time and it didn't say that it's dory. Now we sound hard to please.
While paying for our purchases, the boss was punching the calculator really fast and showed us the figure to pay. Don't even know correct or not?? I think must have some trickery somewhere. Whatever...
I made up my mind to buy the Jaga Pokkuru, but somehow it's nowhere to be found now? Not in the next shop, and next next shop either?? Why no more when you want it!!! Grabbed melon sweets, one hard and one soft, coz dunno which kind Mother was talking about. Should be the hard one lah.
14:18 - Finding the Sapporo Underground Shopping Mall, 29°C
O gosh the heat! It's true that cities are warmer. Now we must get under the ground, doubly quick!
Ferris wheel among buildings. Reminds me of HEP Five in Osaka, where the ferris wheel actually passes through the building.
![]() |
| What an elaborate building facade! |
![]() |
| We couldn't fathom what Runners Curry could be |
A young lady taking her promotion job very seriously. She was shouting loud enough to be heard by all, non-stop, with unwavering enthusiasm although every single person walked by as if she wasn't there. Respect! How does she keep her spirits up when it's so paiseh, and the weather is so freaking hot? In Singapore, the promoter would have shriveled away and disappeared within a minute, provided somebody actually accepted the job in the first place.
Dolly Cafe Chocolat, for ages 18 and above, no high school students allowed! Kinky!
We have passed by several entrances to the underground mall, but none of them have wheelchair access. Made worse when Google Maps is broken and even if it were working, it wouldn't show which entrance is accessible. Our best bet would be a building with an underground link. Checked out one potential candidate, no luck. In the worst case scenario, we could walk the stretch above ground instead, as long as we make it to Ramen Republic later...
14:50 - さっぽろ地下街 Sapporo Underground Shopping Mall
Ok found it!! Jackpot after 30min. So glad to see this!!! (And enjoy aircon)
![]() |
| 1.61km of walking |
For people who are interested, the life-saver building is 4pla.
![]() |
| Coffeebean shop. Looks atas wor. |
We walked in the direction of Sapporo station.
![]() |
| Lots of shops and people |
![]() |
| Candy Labo, hand-made candies |
![]() |
| Ishiya Cafe |
![]() |
| 40min waiting time! You crazy! |
![]() |
| Cupcakes in a cylinder to refresh the aging concept? |
When I look at the menu now, I realize the items are actually very cheap. If they are indeed as good as raved, it's an icing on the cake. Only now then I realized Ishiya is the same company that makes Shiroi Koibito. That Candy Labo is theirs too. No wonder people are lapping it all up.
![]() |
| Nice lamp |
![]() |
| Good idea of "hanging" pictures without actually needing to hang. |
Continue walking. Found a farmer's market.
![]() |
| Yellow cherries! |
Find it kind of weird to see fresh produce for sale at an underpass. If not for the nicely-setup stalls, I might think they are illegal.
![]() |
| Fruit vinegars |
Along the way, we saw some lifts that appeared to connect to the ground level. Plenty of washrooms that are very clean. Saw a person on a wheelchair scooter. This stretch must be very good barrier-free access for him to be out here alone.
See, they must have a mascot for every single thing, known or unknown. And kids simpy go gaga over them.
![]() |
| Unknown mascots |
Sister came across this coffeebean stall and proceeded to take a photo. The owners bowed as if they were trying not to be in the picture, but of course it didn't work. Unless they were bowing for real... but never heard of people bowing for a picture? Haiyah and so the photo came out weird.
![]() |
| Pico Coffee |
![]() |
| 4 aunties walking noisily and swinging their arms wildly like teenagers |
15:52 - Finding Ramen Republic, 29°C
So we have come to Subway Sapporo, signalling the end of our shopping street segment.
![]() |
| アピア |
A cafe that looked quite popular.
![]() |
| 上島珈琲店 |
We need to get to ESTA, which is just opposite JR Sapporo, which is next to Subway Sapporo. Ideally, there should be a link from Subway to JR. We looked at the station map. There is a lift in the station. I thought it would go to the street level, but I was wrong, because it's inside the gates. Looking at the map of the surrounding area, there are links and lifts to other areas, but it doesn't specify a lift to street level. Bummer. Want to say, don't say properly. We decided to try out the link that leads towards the direction we wanted anyway, and started down a long a long underpass which resembles one of the underpasses we took while transferring trains in Osaka. Think in subway Tennoji. After a few metres, I had a premonition that this was not the right way. I insisted that we should go from the ground level. It's shopping malls here... confirm got lift to go up right... The risk of going by street level is that we might be unable to find a proper crossing. There's a possibility that there isn't one, when it's so well-connected underground. Aiyah super troublesome in a wheelchair!
Up to the surface! We took this really cool-looking glass lift up. Bottom is not transparent of course.
![]() |
| Sapporo station in daylight |
![]() |
| Right in front, hurry! |
Noticed that they really have a lot of signs at a single junction.
| Confused yet? |
16:05 - 札幌らーめん共和国 (Sapporo Ramen Kyowakoku) Ramen Republic @ ESTA
We crossed that road quickly and tried to enter the building. No pretty entrance! We had to walk through what seemed like a rundown version of RWS drop-off point, walls all sooty and big buses driving around. Is this even ESTA or not?? Fortunately there was still a proper pavement leading us to civilization and eventually the lift lobby.
![]() |
| 1.22km walk to dinner! *pant pant* |
Found the restaurant! Actually they call it a theme park.
| Choices galore! |
Couldn't really decide by just looking at a poster. We decided to see and smell for ourselves.
The layout is very different from the Ramen Champion in Bugis+. First of all, there are deco in an attempt to reflect the theme of the theme park, as if it mattered.
| Bad replicas of famous sights around Hokkaido |
| A reference to Norokko train, maybe? |
Since we are in Sapporo, I decided to go for Sapporo-style ramen, らーめん 空 (Ramen Sora).
| Our poison |
| The kitchen |
Their summer special is a cold noodle. But I would really like some hot, salty soup~ We ordered only 2 bowls to share since we were still full from our lunch. Wasted!
Look at the ultra-authentic ramen, with a layer of oil floating on top!
| Butter corn ramen, ¥900 |
| Miso ramen, ¥750 |
| Finished indicator |
| Sapporo Beer Jug, ¥450 x 2 |
While we were eating, a couple of teenage girls sat down near us. The waiter was flirting with them lor! Talked so much and laughing sia!
After we were done, Sora filled up immediately. So I say, we bring fortune to flagging businesses :)
16:44 - Split!, 27°C
We are running late. By now, we should have already collected our luggage and heading towards Sapporo train station. Taking the later train to the airport is not recommended as it would mean we have only 1hr before the flight departs and we don't know how bad the lines are. No choice, got to split up and work separately. Brother shall go collect the luggage himself - faster if he did it alone without me. Sister and I shall buy the train tickets. Yes... we didn't book this one. Want to save money mah. We will then meet up at Sapporo station's concourse.
Sights along Brother's walk.
| Sprawling paid bicycle parking and bicycle rental service |
| Pretty station entrance |
| Umbrella dispenser @ Hotel Sunroute Sapporo |
Meanwhile, Sister and I marched up to the automated ticketing machine. Challenge: Buy 3 17:10 train tickets to New Chitose Airport. Can't remember if English was available, but we had no difficulty buying 3 tickets at one go! *V*
| Job done! |
Brother called us while we were still busy in the washroom. Nope, sorry, I can't tell you exactly which gate we will be meeting later because I'm sitting on a toilet bowl right now and I don't have the station layout in my head. My bad for not taking note just now because I didn't expect the toilet trip to take so long. The best I can do right now is to call the meeting place "that big open area with automated ticketing machines beside the gate and shopping nearby". I believe it will be faster if I'm allowed to finish my business first (which is already done, by the way) and just go out and meet him, than to continue with this pointless conversation that will not be going anywhere.
No last last minute shopping :( We found one another easily. Overheard something about the train ticket being sold out already. All in the span of a toilet trip! Faster entered the gate and requested for assistance, if possible, coz so last minute.
17:10 - Train from Sapporo to New Chitose Airport @ Rapid Airport 170
Join the queue for unreserved seats. Wa so long! Hope we will get seats.
| How a queue for unreserved seats looks like |
This spells the end of our very limited time in Sapporo.
An old man saw Brother still adjusting me, so offered his seat to us, in Chinese, no less! 受宠若惊! Brother declined politely. Nice, but a bit difficult to transfer when the train is moving. So surprised to hear somebody speak Chinese to us in Japan. Is he a tourist too? He doesn't sound Taiwanese. The old man turned his attention back to his friend, conversing in Japanese. Ok no idea.
17:46 - 新千歳空港 New Chitose Airport
By now, Sister was grumpy over Brother being curt and commandeering, luggage case with bad wheels and having to lug 2 melons by hand. Sorry, we can't put it in the luggage case, because melons are not exactly sturdy! Shuddered when I saw photos of my friend's cracked and spilled melons. I will not allow that to happen to mine.
We located the ANA check-in counter. Got queue! It moved pretty fast, fortunately. No priority queue for us :( We presented our passports and got back a stack of paper in return. Ok, not exactly a stack, but more paper than during our check-in at Singapore. What a hassle! The staff asked where we were headed and we replied that we would be transferring to Singapore at KIX. They offered to check-in our luggage all the way to Singapore, no need to collect them at KIX! Really! Got such thing ah! Can tell how n00b we are at transits. Ehh then Changi's service is so bad lor, never offer to us! Or rather, they couldn't because they didn't know we were transiting... but Japan bothered to ask! Tsk tsk!
As usual practice in Japan, I had to check-in my wheelchair now. Transferred to the uncomfortable aisle wheelchair.
I recalled that we didn't have much time left, so we didn't shop again. Why didn't we have much time left?? Couldn't recall where all the time went to. Yeah, the check-in did take some time, and we got to be at the gate 20min in advance (I think). Waited for Sister to come back from whatever she was doing... was that it?
Went for a quick scan at the shops for Jaga Pokkuru, but astonishingly, we couldn't find any!!! WTH! How can airport also don't have??! Fated to leave Hokkaido without any potato T_T
Passed by the other gates. Noticed that most of them were for flights to Tokyo! So many, and all of the gates looked crowded!
Sister bought a guarana drink. Had a sip and wasn't very impressed. Didn't want more coz it's a diuretic and also think I should sleep...
19:25 - Goodbye Hokkaido @ NH1720
We didn't get changed to a front-row seat like last time. I think it's the same row, except that I got the window seat :D No in-flight entertainment as usual zzz. I saw somebody carrying a box of what I suspected to be fresh produce! So 2 melons is not a lot lor! Should hand-carry a box like them!
A China couple were sitting in front of us. The lady dropped something, which Sister picked up and passed back to her. She actually took it without thanking or even attempting to smile. So rude! And she was being mean to her companion. What a bitch! She dropped the thing again shortly after. We just ignored her. She didn't ask us to pick it up anyway. Maybe she really didn't want the thing anymore. I think it was a camera lens cover.
Sit back and enjoy the view.
| Mountain tops jutting out from clouds |
Half an hour later, refreshments were served. Can't remember what I got. Definitely not coffee or red tea as I need to sleep later. Sister got coffee, although she was sure it would be horrid.
| Refreshment - coffee |
Unblocked sunset view!
When the sun faded, stars took the stage.
| Sunset |
| Mysterious star in the west sky |
The sky fell completely dark. The lit plane interior was not conducive for star-gazing and my neck was really straining. And I'm sleepy. So I napped.
21:35 - 関西国際空港 Kansai International Airport
Back at Osaka in 2h 10min. An ANA staff member came to wheel me. No need to collect luggage! *V* He asked where we would like to go. First and foremost, convenience store!!! Since I wanted to be 100% sure that I could buy my pads, and somebody was here to show us the way, why not? But he wouldn't leave us to shop; because he had to take the wheelchair back to ANA and I had to use SQ's wheelchair -_-;; Walauu 分到这么清楚. Ok fine, Brother and Sister went for some quick shopping while I stayed at the waiting area with the staff member. Thought that they were taking terribly long... or was it just the waiting?
They returned. Sister explained that she looked all over the shop but couldn't find the night pad that I wanted. And this one was pretty expensive. But suckers can't be bargainers. Paiseh ah, kept the guy waiting. But too bad.
Sister said she's hungry and was gonna look for some food at the food street. What! Hungry again? Why always hungry on the trip and at airports? Ok, she can go eat, while I go toilet and do the check-in. We will meet at the gate 30min before take-off.
I went to the washroom, which was roomy and clean. The pad was quite thin ley... dunno can last through the flight or not :\ Good luck to me...
Found the airport rather quiet. We located the SQ counter, manned by ANA staff. A pretty, well-groomed young lady served us. Wow, she's really quite a looker! Noticed the same of the other ladies. Is beauty a requirement for this job?
Just wondering... if they could check-in our luggage from New Chitose, why couldn't they do the same for the passengers? What a hassle to have to check ourselves in. The time could be better spent shopping... the shops were gonna close lor...
I had booked our tickets in 2 different rows of seats due to circumstances. The lady offered to change our seats to a few more rows in front and seat us all in the same row. Ok! She asked if the third person was around and we said no. Then she did something on her computer, and soon she seemed to have run out of things to do, as she started talking to her colleague. Ermmm was she like waiting for Sister to show up?? We asked and got the awful truth - that she couldn't change the seats for us without all of us being present. Sister was uncontactable on her phone, so Brother had to run to get her. The counter lady served the other passengers in the line meanwhile. Oops, sorry for holding everybody up...
Watched the Emirates crew march in in style. Followed by SQ. Hmm never knew that they do this so create an impression.
Felt like an eternity before both siblings returned. Completed the paperwork and got yet more paper. The Japanese really love paper, don't they?
Finally done. Only left a bit of time for walking around. We went to the food street, but it was like almost all closed already :( The shops were closed too. No shopping for Sotong T_T
Sister's food before she had to dapao them and run over.
| Takopachi |
| Gyu don with raw egg... |
| To be done this way! |
Nothing much to do at the airport at this hour. Feeling stoned... tired and so sian now, nothing to perk me up at the final hours of my holiday. We waited at the gate. When it was nearing boarding time, an Indian (I think) couple with an elderly woman were speaking in a very unfriendly manner to the staff. Something about telling them to remember to bring the wheelchair for their mother during disembarkation. How they have forgotten their request the last time round and caused them a lot of inconvenience. What a let-down it was because service was exactly why they had paid so much money to fly SQ.
They suay lor. I'm also paying for service by taking SQ and so far so good for me. This is the first time I have heard of SQ forgetting to bring the wheelchair.
23:30 - Homecoming @ SQ615
Smiling CAs offered us sweets at the door. I declined as I didn't want to be holding on to things while being transferred. Sister took some. Well-done!
Our seats were changed from the 8th row to 3rd. Still centre seats though. Padded my seat with cushions. The hot towel came. Yeahh something to clean the stickiness away. Took the earphone pack. Pretty soon, the plane was rolling down the runway and I felt my last ascent for possibly a few years to come. I made myself comfortable and slept. No time to waste!
Part of the booze selection. Didn't get any. I believe I can sleep without any help!














-001.jpg)
-001.jpg)

-001.jpg)

-001.jpg)
-001.jpg)
-001.jpg)



-001.jpg)


-001.jpg)
-001.jpg)
-001.jpg)

-001.jpg)
-001.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment