My Queen Helene Mint Julep mask is running out soon. It's just been a couple of years, but it seems that sprees have gone out of fashion. O no!
I finally found one on a spree blog, but that spree is actually a private spree. Organizer's track record looks ok... try my luck ba.
My lj nick has been housekept. That's how long it has been.
15/4
Usually I'm a very obedient spree-er. I will wait very patiently for updates. However, one month with nary a pin drop is too long. I emailed the organizer.
Turned out that items have already arrived on 9/4. I must have accidentally deleted the email... :X
16/4
Paid my topup. Organizer said she will mail the items tomorrow. Looking forward to see them!
My stuff took a few days to arrive. A bit long for mailing out "tomorrow". O well.
My loot:
Crystal Body Deodorant Stick, USD$5.99
This is for my sister. Personally, I prefer deodorant cum anti-persipirant.
2 Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, USD$4.71 each.
My favorite clay mask. Cheap and effective.
Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Whitening Toothpaste, Vibrant Mint, USD$3.99 after coupon discount of $0.50
I decided to try this toothpaste after hearing rave reviews about its whitening properties. Cheap, can try.
**Verdict: After finishing the whole tube, I'm not sure if it has any whitening effect at all. I think I know the whitening mechanism - by abrasion. I noticed that this toothpaste feels more grainy than Pearly White and Darlie. More abrasion will surely help for people still using manual toothbrushes, but I'm using a vibrating electronic toothbrush, which is already quite abrasive. Sorry Crest, you are not my cup of tea.
Items: S$24.84
Shipping: S$15.11
Total Damage: S$39.95
The shipping is DAMN EXPENSIVE can? 60% the price cost of the items?! Ridiculous! This is the last time I'm joining sprees.



No comments:
Post a Comment