Ala carte buffet lunch at Irodori Japanese Restaurant at Riverview Hotel. This cosy (read: small) restaurant fills up quickly. The waitresses are local/Malaysian aunties, which contributed to the non-Japsy atmosphere. The only thing Japsy there are the deco and food.
Good thing about ala carte is that the food is freshly-made. Bad is that sometimes the order gets forgotten. Each patron receives complimentary grilled prawns and green tea tofu, limited to one serving each. Nice!
So happy to see tea pot soup there. Ah, they also have oden, which is Japanese yong tau foo. I have been wanting to try it since I saw it at the convenience store near my hotel in Osaka.
We were given complimentary vouchers that expire in one month I think? Nope, I won't be back so damn soon. Left them there for the restaurant to recycle.
With this group, there has to be a part 2. La teh at Great World City foodcourt!
Hung around the mall since I haven't been here for a seriously long time. It looks much more happening than before. Checked out a Raycop UV cleaner at a roadshow, dangling the "last day" discount. Almost made an impulse purchase.
Impromptu movie.
I thought we would get bad seats, but it's quite empty.
Not a fan of G.I. Joe, but you don't need to have any background knowledge to enjoy an action flick.
7/10
Mother threw a hissy fit, accusing us of excluding Sister and our parents from the outing. Just one of those episodes... *rolls eyes*

No comments:
Post a Comment