Sunday, February 03, 2013

Is He Interested At All?

It's not the kind of person you are probably thinking about.

19/10/12
This time, A told me what he was about to get first: 2072 normal shoulder support $36.80 before GST.
Can use for both sides, so just need to get 1.

Sure thing, I just want to be informed beforehand and have a few minutes to confirm that I'm not being ripped off.

Apparently sports and rehab equipment are not commonly sold online. Even if they are, either the price is not listed or it's too expensive.


6/11/12
Long silence again. Sian ley always got to ask what he's been up to! I asked if he has gotten the shoulder support already. If he has, he could come over to pass it to me, and I could start doing the exercises proper since he said it's so bad to do without it!

He replied that he was going for a knee operation tomorrow and he has been really busy.

Ok... take care and rest. Next time then.

What else can I say?


3/12/12
So... how much rest does a knee operation patient need? 1 month should be reasonable right?

I smsed him. He could come tonight. So if I hadn't taken the initiative, he would have needed more rest?

He brought the shoulder support and showed me how to use it. He said it can even be used to keep the shoulder warm. Great idea!

He showed me a few more exercises, on the bed. Climbing onto my bed!! I hope he's clean :(

He will see me 1 month later to see how things are going.

Now to be disciplined and do the prescribed exercises. When I settle into a routine, I shall request to reduce my OT and eventually stop it.


Today
Still not very disciplined... busy most of the time in the evenings. When I'm free, I just want to rest. A fixed OT schedule does help to make sure I move regularly.

How to ask A to come for review like that? And he hasn't checked on me at all.

No comments: